Friday, September 5, 2014

My Comfort Book

I am not one to re-read books, it's just not my thing.  For that reason, it's somewhat difficult to choose a comfort book as there's not too many that I would go back and re-visit.  That being said, if I were to have to choose a comfort book, it would have to be one from my homeland (Canada!) that brings with it some nostalgia.  And after doing some thinking, I realise that book is likely Anne of Green Gables, which is brimming with interesting characters who you want to get to know.  And really, how can a world in which Matthew Cuthbert exists not be comforting.  Bring on Green Gables and Avonlea!

2 comments:

  1. I love to reread my favourite books! But for comfort reading, it'd have to be To Kill a Mockingbird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kill a Mockingbird is a goodie..and if I were to re-read, that would be another one!

    ReplyDelete