Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Mystery of the Ghosts - Gabriella Paradis

This is a first time author that has burst onto the scene in a very big way! Even at 8 years old, she has the soul of another Stephen King, and I'm not just saying that because I have known her since she was born.

This is the story of three sisters who, along with their parents move into a house which is reported to be haunted. Despite their parent's assurances that there is no such thing as ghosts, the trio starts to encounter various unexplained events almost immediately after taking up residence in the house.

I thought the characters quite well written, and the author managed to flesh out various aspects of their personalities. I am really hoping the author writes a sequel to this book as I would love to hear where the ghost came from, why it was in that house, and what the relationship is to the three sisters, and why the ghost was so attracted to candles.

I have a feeling that people interested in this book won't find it in their local book shop, but you can easily find it on Amazon's kindle store.

No comments:

Post a Comment